29.2878, Books: Durkheim and the Internet: Blommaert

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 12 15:00:23 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2878. Thu Jul 12 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2878, Books: Durkheim and the Internet: Blommaert

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 11:00:03
From: Lianna Iwanikiw [lianna.iwanikiw at bloomsbury.com]
Subject: Durkheim and the Internet: Blommaert

Title: Durkheim and the Internet
Subtitle: On Sociolinguistics and the Sociological Imagination
Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing (formerly The Continuum International Publishing Group)
	   http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/

Book URL: https://www.bloomsbury.com/durkheim-and-the-internet-9781350055186/