29.2886, Jobs: French; German; Italian; Spanish; Phonetics: Consultant, DefinedCrowd

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 13 14:21:44 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2886. Fri Jul 13 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2886, Jobs: French; German; Italian; Spanish; Phonetics: Consultant, DefinedCrowd

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <becca at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:21:21
From: Renaat De Ruddere [apply at definedcrowd.recruitee.com]

University or Organization: DefinedCrowd
Department: Operations
Job Location: Lisbon, Portugal (Telecommute)
Web Address: https://www.definedcrowd.com/
Job Title: Remote Linguist (French, Italian, German, Spanish) for phonetic transcription
Job Rank: Consultant

Specialty Areas: Phonetics

Required Language(s): French (fra)
                      German (deu)
                      Italian (ita)
                      Spanish (spa)

DefinedCrowd makes machines smarter for companies around the world.

We’re looking for a native fr-FR / it-IT / es-ES / de-DE linguists to help us
improve AI applications.

This remote job will consist of online phonetic transcription of short
phrases.

All work can be done remotely on our platform and there is no set "working
hours".

Payment would be per entry but in the range of 15 / 20 USD per hour.

Profile:
- Native in the language you’re an expert in;
- Knowledge of X-SAMPA;
- Professional experience in X-SAMPA or similar (e.g. IPA);
- BA degree or similar through experience,
- Tech savvy; able to work remotely.

To apply please visit the application link below.

Web Address for Applications: https://bit.ly/2N7RX10
Contact Information
	DefinedCrowd
	Email: apply at definedcrowd.recruitee.com