29.2943, Qs: Request for participation-online pic. description

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jul 18 13:47:34 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2943. Wed Jul 18 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2943, Qs:  Request for participation-online pic. description

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:47:27
From: Marion Coumel [m.coumel at warwick.ac.uk]

Hello,

I am a PhD student at the university of Warwick in the department of
psychology.

For a current project on syntactic priming and as part of a pilot study, I
would need either French native speakers or English native speakers to
participate in a short online survey. In this task, you will be asked to write
descriptions of simple pictures. It should not take you more than 15min.

This the link for French native speakers:
https://warwickpsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d55S6Tws9jt9rEx

This the link for English native speakers:
https://warwickpsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_87B5drsgRUaB4bP

If you would like to obtain more information about the study, you can send me
an email at m.coumel at warwick.ac.uk and I will be happy to answer your
questions.

Thank you very much for considering my request.
Sincerely,
Marion Coumel

                     Psycholinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)