29.2946, Books: The Two Sides of Wh-indeterminates in Mandarin: Yang

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jul 18 17:06:50 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2946. Wed Jul 18 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2946, Books: The Two Sides of Wh-indeterminates in Mandarin: Yang

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 13:06:39
From: Karijn Hootsen [gw.uilots.lot at uu.nl]

Title: The Two Sides of Wh-indeterminates in Mandarin
Subtitle: A Prosodic and Processing Account
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/the-two-sides-of-wh-indeterminates-in-mandarin-a-prosodic-and-processing-account