29.2968, The 80% Checkpoint

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 20 16:10:00 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2968. Fri Jul 20 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2968, The 80% Checkpoint

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 12:08:22
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: The 80% Checkpoint

Hello again Linguist List Subscribers!

Thanks for stopping in to check out our blog. We’re still hovering around the
80% mark but we need your help to get over this bit of a hump. Our exact
completion percentage is 79.26%. To reach 80% we only need $297.17. Please
help us out by donating what you can (kudos to anyone who donates that exact
amount). We are still working hard on improving the website for all of you so
you can look forward to some cool new features in the near future!

If you can’t donate directly then consider using Amazon Smile. When you use
Amazon Smile to shop online, Amazon donates a portion of your purchase to the
eLinguistics Foundation, the non-profit behind the LINGUIST List. This helps
us out and doesn’t cost you a thing. You can check out Amazon Smile here.

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST List Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: