29.3061, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Sociolinguistics/Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 31 17:41:05 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3061. Tue Jul 31 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3061, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Sociolinguistics/Germany

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 13:38:30
From: Joachim Grzega [joachim.grzega at vhs-don.de]
Subject: Eurolinguistics Conference: Linguistic Aspects of the Past, Present and Future of Europe

Full Title: Eurolinguistics Conference: Linguistic Aspects of the Past, Present and Future of Europe