29.2524, We're Almost There!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 13 18:06:31 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2524. Wed Jun 13 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2524, We're Almost There!

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:06:07
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: We're Almost There!

 We're Almost There!

Dear LINGUIST List subscribers and readers,

LL is nearing the Fund Drive Goal! This year we set our goal at $40,000. The
fund drive is important for keeping LL afloat, staffed, and ready to support
the global linguistics community. As of today, we are at just under 74% of our
goal, leaving a little over $10,000 remaining. Th LINGUIST List serves a total
subscriber base of over 30,000 readers from all over the world. If everyone
donated just $5, we'd hit our goal by the end of the day!

When you support the LINGUIST List, you support the global linguistics
community. LL provides access to important academic resources to researchers
and linguistics the world over--support LINGUIST List so LINGUIST List can
continue supporting you!

Thanks for being with us over the last 29 years.

Best wishes,
--The LL Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: