29.2726, Qs: Survey on attitudes towards tone

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jun 30 15:57:26 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2726. Sat Jun 30 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2726, Qs: Survey on attitudes towards tone

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)

Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:56:44
From: Laura McPherson [laura.e.mcpherson at dartmouth.edu]
Subject: Survey on attitudes towards tone

Linguists! Please consider participating in a brief survey as part of a
research study being conducted by Laura McPherson (me) from the Linguistics
Program at Dartmouth College. The research study is designed to look at
attitudes towards tone in linguistics. It should take no more than 5-10
minutes. The aim of the survey is to get a more concrete understanding of how
our field handles tone in teaching and research and where we could improve.
Your participation is voluntary. Feel free to pass along to colleagues and
friends at any level (undergraduate to faculty).

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4437545/Tone-survey

                     Morphology
                     Phonology

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: