29.994, Qs: Looking for BBC Learning English Resources Users

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 5 19:56:38 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-994. Mon Mar 05 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.994, Qs: Looking for BBC Learning English Resources Users

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:56:30
From: Caroline Chu [chucaroli at gmail.com]

I am a student at The Sorbonne Nouvelle in Paris, preparing a Master degree in
language engineering and teaching of French as a foreign language. My master
thesis is a comparative study between two online learning resources, the BBC
World Service Learning English resources, and the RFI (France International
Radio) Learning French resources. I am doing a 3 months work/internship at
RFI.

As part of my master thesis I will have to conduct a survey among teachers
using BBC World Service online English learning resources and online courses.
I was wondering if by any chance, you could put me in contact with some
teachers/users of this specific online resources ?

Best regards,
Caroline

Linguistic Field(s): Text/Corpus Linguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)