29.1369, Fund Drive 2018: Donate by Next Friday to Win a Prize!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 28 16:11:13 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1369. Wed Mar 28 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1369, Fund Drive 2018: Donate by Next Friday to Win a Prize!

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Michael Czerniakowski <mike at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 12:10:48
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Colleagues,

Today we are rolling out another bundle of books and journal subscription
prizes for this weekend, one of which you can win if you donate to the
LINGUIST List Fund Drive before Friday, Mar 30.

***

>From Elsevier: 5 one-year subscriptions to an Elsevier linguistics journal of
your choice!
(https://www.elsevier.com/social-sciences/linguistics/linguistics-journals)

***

Again, to win any of these fantastic prizes from this coming week’s prize
bundle, you can donate to enter your name into the drawing until midnight on
Thursday, Mar 29. For every $10 you donate, your name will be entered into the
lottery to win. Donate by the link below:

In addition to the one-time donations to our Fund Drive, you can also become a
recurring donor and support LINGUIST List on a long-term basis. Find out how
by following this link:

https://linguistlist.org/issues/26/26-2068.html

And as always, if you cannot donate monetarily, you can help us out in other
ways, such as liking, sharing, and retweeting our Fund Drive posts on social
media. If you like the LINGUIST List and have benefited from our free service,
tell your friends about the LINGUIST List and our Fund Drive. Every little bit
of support is appreciated!

There will be many more great prizes from our supporting publishers in the
coming month, so stay tuned to our social media pages to hear about more
prizes that you can win. Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew