29.2118, Qs: Survey Participants Required

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 16 17:51:52 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2118. Wed May 16 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2118, Qs: Survey Participants Required

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 13:51:38
From: María Ángeles Jurado Bravo [maajurad at ucm.es]
Subject: Survey Participants Required

Dear colleagues,

As part of my PhD research on intelligibility, I have designed a brief
anonymous survey which can be completed in less than 10 minutes.

I would highly appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to complete it.
I am looking for participants of any nationality.

Your responses to the survey will help me analyse the intelligibility of
speakers of English and shed some light on what makes speech intelligible to
other speakers.

The survey is very brief and will take less than 10 minutes to complete. To
access the questionnaire, please, click on the link below (or copy and paste
the link into your Internet browser).

Link to the questionnaire: https://maryucm.limequery.com/212881?lang=en

Your participation is voluntary, and no personally identifiable information
will be associated with your responses, which will be used for scientific
purposes only.

I would highly appreciate it if you could share the link to the questionnaire
with your colleagues and students.

Should you have any queries, please, do not hesitate to contact me at
maajurad at ucm.es

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation!

Best regards,
María Ángeles

Linguistic Field(s): Sociolinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)