29.2202, The LINGUIST List: hosting linguistic discussion since 1990

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon May 21 16:42:23 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2202. Mon May 21 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2202, The LINGUIST List: hosting linguistic discussion since 1990

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 12:42:02
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear Readers,

Did you know that the LINGUIST List hosts 86 mailing lists for various
subfields and organizations around the world? To see the long list of lists we
host check out:

https://listserv.linguistlist.org/

We host these mailing lists for free, because we believe it's important to
support open dialogue in our field--not just on the LINGUIST List, but on
other lists too! Although we have always offered this service free of charge,
the IT infrastructure on which we host these mailing lists is not free! In
order to continue to provide such services, we need your help to meet our
fundraising goal!

Visit our Fund Drive homepage today to learn more about us and support us with
your donation.  We want to continue serving you the best we can but for that –
we need your support!

https://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Sincerely yours,

The LINGUIST List Team