29.2239, FYI: Association for Writing Across the Curriculum

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu May 24 13:40:50 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2239. Thu May 24 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2239, FYI: Association for Writing Across the Curriculum

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:40:37
From: Federico Navarro [fnavarro at conicet.gov.ar]

Dear colleagues:

I am pleased to announce the Association for Writing Across the Curriculum
(AWAC), launched in April 2018.

The formation of this organization was driven by a desire to create a group
that could coordinate efforts among existing WAC organizations and ensure
their sustainability, as well as enlarge the community of scholars and
practitioners interested in writing across the curriculum and promote new
scholarship, collaborations, and activities in the USA and internationally.
For more details, please visit our website here:
https://wac.colostate.edu/awac/

You are enthusiastically invited to become a member here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduPg76rj-_1tlXVZjU3iGIaK7ltd6ec2GxzT
MuOSA9VEdhfw/viewform

Members of AWAC are eligible to join a committee, to nominate executive board
members, to stand for election, and to vote in elections. There are no
membership dues at this time.

We look forward to bringing this new organization to life with you!

Federico Navarro,
on behalf of the AWAC Working Group

                     Discourse Analysis
                     Language Acquisition