29.2266, Qs: Call for Participants: Online Study

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 25 17:08:34 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2266. Fri May 25 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2266, Qs: Call for Participants: Online Study

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 13:07:46
From: Michael Ustaszewski [michael.ustaszewski at uibk.ac.at]
Subject: Call for Participants: Online Study

Dear colleagues,

Within the framework of the TransBank project (www.transbank.info), we are
building a freely available and open-ended corpus of translations for anyone
interested in translation and linguistics. The corpus texts are to be labelled
according to subject domains; therefore we are testing the validity of various
subject classification systems using a community-based approach. We invite you
to kindly participate in our anonymous online study. Anyone can participate,
because the study is not limited to language experts or English native
speakers.

To start the survey, please go to https://transbank.pythonanywhere.com

Also, please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues or
students.

Thank you very much for your time and support!

Best regards,
the TransBank team

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics
                     Text/Corpus Linguistics
                     Translation

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: