29.2268, Qs: Participate online: L2 acquisition corpora

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 25 17:10:16 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2268. Fri May 25 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2268, Qs: Participate online: L2 acquisition corpora

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 13:09:40
From: Cristóbal Lozano [cristoballozano at ugr.es]
Subject: Participate online: L2 acquisition corpora

Participate online in a study about the acquisition of Spanish and English

At the Universidad de Granada (Spain) we are creating several corpora to
investigate how people acquire a second language (L2). We are looking for
native and non-native speakers of different languages. You can participate in
any of these scenarios:

-Learner of Spanish (with any of these mother tongues: English, German, Dutch,
Greek, Japanese).
-Learner of English (with any of these mother tongues: Spanish, German).
-Native speaker of English.
-Native speaker of Spanish.
-Native speaker of Japanese.

In return for your participation, you will get for free the level you obtained
in the grammar test (when you participate as a learner of the language).
Additionally, if your are interested, we can send you a document from the
University of Granada (Spain) acknowledging your participation.

Visit our webpage to participate and to get more info: www.learnercorpora.com

If you are a teacher of Spanish / English, please forward the relevant link to
your students/colleagues. If you would like to officially collaborate in the
data collection of this project, please get in touch with us.

Thank you so much!

The ANACOR research team (Universidad de Granada)

Cristóbal Lozano (Universidad de Granada): http://wpd.ugr.es/~cristoballozano/

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

Subject Language(s): English (eng)
                     Spanish (spa)

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: