29.2346, Support the LINGUIST List Year Round with Amazon Smile

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu May 31 21:26:12 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2346. Thu May 31 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2346, Support the LINGUIST List Year Round with Amazon Smile

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 17:26:09
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear Readers,

We are approaching 70% of our Fund Drive goal! Thank you so much to all of our
donors who have generously supported us so far. If you haven't yet, we ask
that you consider joining their ranks by visiting our Fund Drive homepage and
helping us reach our goal!

Did you know you can support us anytime through Amazon Smile? When you use
Amazon Smile to shop online, Amazon donates a portion of your purchase to the
eLinguistics Foundation, the non-profit behind the LINGUIST List. The best
part: this donation is made at no extra cost to you! Visit Amazon Smile today
to support us year-round!

https://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-4211155

Yours Gratefully,

The LINGUIST List Team