29.4280, Calls: Applied Ling, Disc Analysis, Lang Acquisition, Psycholing/Poland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 2 06:03:03 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-4280. Fri Nov 02 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.4280, Calls: Applied Ling, Disc Analysis, Lang Acquisition, Psycholing/Poland

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 02:02:31
From: Agata Cierpisz [agata.cierpisz at up.krakow.pl]
Subject: 2nd International Conference on Child Foreign/Second Language Learning: Facing Heterogeneity in the Young Learner Classroom

Full Title: 2nd International Conference on Child Foreign/Second Language Learning: Facing Heterogeneity in the Young Learner Classroom
Short Title: CFSLL2019