29.4647, TOC: Target 30 / 3 (2018)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 21 15:32:21 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-4647. Wed Nov 21 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.4647, TOC: Target 30 / 3 (2018)

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:32:13
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Target Vol. 30, No. 3 (2018)

Publisher:	John Benjamins
			http://www.benjamins.com/

Journal Title:  Target
Volume Number:  30
Issue Number:  3
Issue Date:  2018

Main Text:

2018. iv, 165 pp.

Table of Contents

Articles

Friend and foe: On the role of indirect literary translation in the
construction of the conflicting images of communist Poland in para-fascist
Portugal
Hanna Pięta
Pages 345–382

Towards a poetics of immersion in lyric translation: Aesthetic illusion and
the translator as immersive reader in English translations of classical
Chinese ci poetry
Min Zhou
Pages 383–407

Without fear or favour?: The positionality of ICRC and UNHCR interpreters in
the humanitarian field
Carmen Delgado Luchner and Leïla Kherbiche
Pages 408–429

“It keeps me on my toes”: Interpreters’ perceptions of challenges in telephone
interpreting and their coping strategies
Jihong Wang
Pages 430–462

Book reviews

Reviews

Italiano, Federico. 2016. Translation and Geography
Reviewed by Luc van Doorslaer
Pages 463–467

Sulikowski, Piotr. 2016. Der literarische Text und I-Faktoren in der
Übersetzung. Anhand ausgewählter Werke Zbigniew Herberts im Deutschen und
Englischen. Eine kontrastive trilinguale Analyse
Reviewed by Jenny Brumme
Pages 468–472

Delisle, Jean & Alain Otis. 2016. Les douaniers des langues. Grandeur et
misère de la traduction à Ottawa, 1867–1967
Reviewed by Heleen van Gerwen
Pages 473–477

Venuti, Lawrence, ed. 2017. Teaching Translation: Programs, Courses,
Pedagogies
Reviewed by Sara Laviosa
Pages 478–483

Van Doorslaer, Luc, Peter Flynn & Joep Leerssen, eds. 2016. Interconnecting
Translation Studies and Imagology
Reviewed by Cornelia Zwischenberger
Pages 484–488

Payàs, Gertrudis & José Manuel Zavala, eds. 2012. La mediación
lingüístico-cultural en tiempos de guerra: cruce de miradas desde España y
América & Araguás, Icíar Alonso, Alba Páez Rodríguez & Mario Samaniego Sastre,
eds. 2015. Traducción y representaciones del conflicto desde España y América:
una perspectiva interdisciplinar
Reviewed by Jorge Jiménez-Bellver
Pages 489–494

Gambier, Yves & Luc van Doorslaer, eds. 2016. Border Crossings: Translation
Studies and Other Disciplines
Reviewed by Hong Diao
Pages 495–499

Taivalkoski-Shilov, Kristiina, Liisa Tiitula & Maarit Koponen, eds. 2017.
Communities in Translation and Interpreting
Reviewed by Lucile Davier
Pages 500–504

Ji, Meng, ed. 2016. Empirical Translation Studies: Interdisciplinary
Methodologies Explored
Reviewed by Mi Zhang
Pages 505–509

Linguistic Field(s): Translation