29.4741, Books: Mixed Metaphors: Sullivan

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 30 21:05:49 EST 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-4741. Fri Nov 30 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.4741, Books: Mixed Metaphors: Sullivan

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 21:05:34
From: Lianna Iwanikiw [lianna.iwanikiw at bloomsbury.com]
Subject: Mixed Metaphors: Sullivan

Title: Mixed Metaphors
Subtitle: Their Use and Abuse
Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing (formerly The Continuum International Publishing Group)
	   http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/

Book URL: https://www.bloomsbury.com/mixed-metaphors-9781350066038/