29.3759, Fund Drive Closing Tomorrow – 1 Day Left!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 1 06:46:18 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3759. Mon Oct 01 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3759, Fund Drive Closing Tomorrow – 1 Day Left!

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:45:24
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Fund Drive Closing Tomorrow – 1 Day Left!

Hello Linguist Listers,

We are down to one full day (and some change) left in our fund drive and we
need your help more than ever to continue offering our services to you and
everyone who is a part of the linguistics community. As mentioned in our
earlier post, this is our longest running and least successful fund drive so
your support has never been more critical for our operations.

More people have been donating as we approach the end of the fund drive. If
you’re still planning to donate, now is your last chance to be a contributor
to the community! If you have already donated to us, then we thank you again
from the bottom of our hearts. We hope that your weekend is going well!

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST List Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: