29.3815, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics/Denmark

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 4 07:45:29 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3815. Thu Oct 04 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3815, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics/Denmark

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 03:44:50
From: Peter Kastberg [Kastberg at cgs.aau.dk]
Subject: The Dark Side of Communication - The 2nd International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Discourse and Communication in Professional Contexts

Full Title: The Dark Side of Communication - The 2nd International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Discourse and Communication in Professional Contexts
Short Title: ICDC