29.3826, TOC: Pragmatics: Quarterly Publication of the International Pragmatics Association (IPrA) 28 / 3 (2018)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 4 15:27:33 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3826. Thu Oct 04 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3826, TOC:  Pragmatics: Quarterly Publication of the International Pragmatics Association (IPrA) 28 / 3 (2018)

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 11:27:25
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Pragmatics: Quarterly Publication of the International Pragmatics Association (IPrA) Vol. 28, No. 3 (2018)

Publisher:	John Benjamins
			http://www.benjamins.com/

Journal Title:  Pragmatics: Quarterly Publication of the International Pragmatics Association (IPrA)
Volume Number:  28
Issue Number:  3
Issue Date:  2018

Main Text:

2018. iii, 160 pp.

Table of Contents

Articles

Forms of address in Basque
Xabier Alberdi-Larizgoitia
Pages 303–332

The multimodal enactment of deontic and epistemic authority in Indian meetings
Jonathan Clifton, Dorien Van De Mieroop, Prachee Sehgal and Dr. Aneet
Pages 333–360

An initial description of syntactic extensions in spoken Czech
Florence Oloff and Martin Havlík
Pages 361–390

The motives attributed to trolls in metapragmatic comments on three Hungarian
left-wing political blogs
Márton Petykó
Pages 391–416

Hawai'i Creole in the public domain: Humor, emphasis, and heteroglossic
language practice in university commencement speeches
Scott Saft, Gabriel Tebow and Ronald Santos
Pages 417–438

“I’m really sorry about what I said”: A local grammar of apology
Hang Su and Naixing Wei
Pages 439–462

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis
                     Pragmatics