29.3925, Qs: Language Perception Experiment

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 10 17:14:05 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3925. Wed Oct 10 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3925, Qs:  Language Perception Experiment

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:13:50
From: Xin Qi [327810442 at qq.com]
Subject: Language Perception Experiment

We're researchers from ZJU Linguistics.

We're looking for native English speakers to take part in an online experiment
about how people perceive different English accents. The experiment only takes
20-30 minutes to complete (with plenty of breaks).

You can access to the experiment at this URL:
http://ucl.phonologist.org/tang/zju/exp003/ .

If you want to know how you have supported science 🙂, we'll let you know the
results if you tell us your email at the end of experiment. Many thanks and
please spread the word!

                     Phonetics
                     Phonology
                     Pragmatics