29.3961, Confs: Language Acquisition/Hong Kong

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 12 18:50:20 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3961. Fri Oct 12 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3961, Confs: Language Acquisition/Hong Kong

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:49:51
From: Cherry Yeung [iconmame2019 at eduhk.hk]
Subject: International Conference on Multilingual Acquisition and Multilingual Education

International Conference on Multilingual Acquisition and Multilingual Education
Short Title: IConMAME

Date: 22-Jun-2019 - 24-Jun-2019
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Contact: Cherry Yeung
Contact Email: iconmame2019 at eduhk.hk
Meeting URL: http://www.eduhk.hk/lml/iconmame/

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

Meeting Description:

The IConMAME 2019 conference aims to bring together academics from around the
world to report on their various research work related to multilingual
acquisition and multilingual education. As multilingualism is gaining momentum
in this globalised world, especially in the Asian context, we hope that
through the IConMAME 2019 conference we can promote Hong Kong as a hub for
academic exchanges and collaborations in the area of multilingual acquisition
and multilingual education.

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: