29.3987, Calls: Gen Ling, Lang Doc, Ling Theories, Socioling, Typology/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 15 05:39:54 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3987. Mon Oct 15 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3987, Calls: Gen Ling, Lang Doc, Ling Theories, Socioling, Typology/USA

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 01:38:50
From: Paulina Lyskawa [lyskawa at umd.edu]
Subject: 24th Workshop on the Structure and Constituency of the Languages of the Americas

Full Title: 24th Workshop on the Structure and Constituency of the Languages of the Americas
Short Title: WSCLA 24