29.4008, Calls: Language Acquisition / Theory and Practice of Second Language Acquisition (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 16 15:34:20 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-4008. Tue Oct 16 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.4008, Calls:  Language Acquisition / Theory and Practice of Second Language Acquisition (Jrnl)

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:34:14
From: Arkadiusz Rojczyk [arkadiusz.rojczyk at us.edu.pl]

Full Title: Theory and Practice of Second Language Acquisition

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition