29.4064, Qs: CFP in a Survey on Reproducibility in NLP

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 19 02:31:35 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-4064. Thu Oct 18 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.4064, Qs: CFP in a Survey on Reproducibility in NLP

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 22:30:58
From: Karen Fort [karen.fort at sorbonne-universite.fr]
Subject: CFP in a Survey on Reproducibility in NLP

Dear colleagues,

As replicability/reproducibility (1) comes more and more into focus, we would
like to get a clearer picture of how prevalent the topic is, how interested
the community is in this topic, and how to bring interested people together.
We'd be extremely grateful if you could help us by answering a few short
questions on the subject in a survey that takes about 5 minutes. The results
will give us a better picture on how the community sees this issue. You can
find the survey here:

http://qcm.paris-sorbonne.fr/index.php?sid=84947&lang=en

All data you enter is anonymized and no personal information is gathered. If
you provide us with personal information (for ex your
Email), we will handle it accordingly.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Karën Fort, Margot Mieskes, Kevin B. Cohen, Aurélie Névéol, Cyril Grouin

(1) For more information on the terminology, see:
http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2018/summaries/952.html

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: