29.3487, Confs: Transeurasian; Historical Linguistics/Gerrmany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 12 00:25:39 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3487. Tue Sep 11 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3487, Confs:  Transeurasian; Historical Linguistics/Gerrmany

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 20:24:34
From: Alexander Savelyev [savelyev at shh.mpg.de]
Subject: Interdisciplinary Conference on the Prehistory of Transeurasian Millets and Beans, Languages and Genes

Interdisciplinary Conference on the Prehistory of Transeurasian Millets and Beans, Languages and Genes