29.3499, Qs: Improving Automated Speech Recognition

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 12 01:19:50 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3499. Tue Sep 11 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3499, Qs: Improving Automated Speech Recognition

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 21:19:38
From: Gabriel Seiglie [seiglieg at gmail.com]
Subject: Improving Automated Speech Recognition

Hello, everyone!

I'm a graduate student working on my thesis on Computational Linguistics,
which is looking into improving Automated Speech Recognition (ASR). To this
end, I'm looking for sources about ASR: the processes behind speech
recognition and areas where it falls short. Sources and/or connections would
be greatly appreciated.

Please email gseig002 at fiu.edu

Many thanks!
Gabriel

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: