29.3690, 6 Days Left to Donate!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 26 01:24:32 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3690. Tue Sep 25 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3690, 6 Days Left to Donate!

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 21:20:59
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: 6 Days Left to Donate!

Dear LINGUIST List readers,

Hello! My name is Becca and I am one of the student editors at LINGUIST List.
I am the Managing Editor and I am also responsible for posting jobs, supports,
and internships. We are on the final leg of our fund drive, and we ask that
every reader please donate $1 US, or as much as you can.

Your donations are not only important to me since I am able to pursue my PhD
because of The LINGUIST List, but they are also imperative to the linguistics
community as a whole. Thank you again for all of your support, everyone here
at LINGUIST List is forever grateful to all of you. If you would like to help
us to continue providing resources to the linguistic community, please visit
our fund drive page and donate today.

Sincerely,

Becca Morris

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: