29.3736, Fund Drive Closing Soon – 4 Days Left!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 28 00:26:38 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3736. Thu Sep 27 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3736, Fund Drive Closing Soon – 4 Days Left!

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 20:25:46
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Fund Drive Closing Soon – 4 Days Left!

Hello Linguist Listers,

Thank you again to everyone who has donated during this last week of the fund
drive.

We only have 4 days left to make it to our goal so please help us to continue
supporting the Linguistics Community by donating whatever amount that you can!
As mentioned in our earlier posts, we have lowered the minimum donation to $1
and have seen a number of our beloved readers take advantage of that. We truly
appreciate it.

We are also still working on that shiny new website so your donation dollars
will allow us not only to continue functioning but also to make some
substantial improvements to your browsing experience when you are on the
website. Lastly, if you can’t make a donation, you can always support us with
amazon smile. It doesn’t cost you a dime and still helps us out.

Thanks for staying with us.

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST List Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: