29.3757, Jobs: English; Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics: Freelance Annotator, Unbabel

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 28 21:00:30 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3757. Fri Sep 28 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3757, Jobs: English; Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics: Freelance Annotator, Unbabel

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <becca at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:59:51
From: Luísa Ramos [luisa at unbabel.com]

 University or Organization: Unbabel
Job Location: , ---------------- (Telecommute)
Web Address: https://unbabel.com
Job Title: Freelance Annotator
Job Rank: Freelance Annotator

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)

Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to
understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.