29.3758, A Message from One of our Hard-working Interns – 3 Days Left!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Sep 29 02:14:56 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3758. Fri Sep 28 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3758, A Message from One of our Hard-working Interns – 3 Days Left!

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 22:13:49
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Hello again LINGUIST List subscribers,

We’ve only got 3 days left and we’re almost to the 90% mark. We are currently
sitting at 88.73% so we’re very close. If you’ve been considering making a
donation but you’ve been putting it off, now is a great time to help us push
through to another milestone in the Fund Drive. You will be helping the
Linguistics community and, if you’re a subscriber, you’ll be helping yourself
as well. In the meantime, here is a quick message from our hard-working
intern, Julian Dietrich:

As September is coming to a close, so is LINGUIST List’s fund drive. With only
3 days remaining, we need your help now more than ever. With a one-time
donation of as little as $1, you can help the LINGUIST List continue its
day-to-day operations. A lot of work goes into maintaining our website and
bringing you content to enjoy, and we rely on our yearly fund drives to make
that happen. Please make a donation today!

Sincerely,

Julian and the LINGUIST List Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: