30.1502, Confs: Computational Linguistics/Switzerland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 5 03:53:00 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1502. Thu Apr 04 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1502, Confs: Computational Linguistics/Switzerland

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts: