30.1570, FYI: Online 4/11: Phillip, Sensorimotorics and Aphasia

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 10 21:55:09 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1570. Wed Apr 10 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1570, FYI: Online 4/11: Phillip, Sensorimotorics and Aphasia

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts: