30.1615, Calls: Sociolinguistics/United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 13 03:57:03 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1615. Fri Apr 12 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1615, Calls: Sociolinguistics/United Kingdom

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts: