30.1677, Cryptogram Winners! There's still a few more prizes...

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 17 15:42:46 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1677. Wed Apr 17 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1677, Cryptogram Winners! There's still a few more prizes...

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>