30.1690, Staff Letter: Jeremy Coburn

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 18 15:32:44 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1690. Thu Apr 18 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1690, Staff Letter: Jeremy Coburn

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts:

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>