30.1725, Featured Linguist: Sonja Lanehart

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 22 16:52:24 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1725. Mon Apr 22 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1725, Featured Linguist: Sonja Lanehart

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>