30.1793, Fund Drive: Five Days Remain

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 26 20:55:40 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1793. Fri Apr 26 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1793, Fund Drive: Five Days Remain

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>