30.1797, Calls: Discipline of Linguistics, General Linguistics, Sociolinguistics/Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 27 03:10:14 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1797. Fri Apr 26 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1797, Calls: Discipline of Linguistics, General Linguistics, Sociolinguistics/Germany

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts: