30.3085, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Netherlands

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Aug 10 02:07:15 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-3085. Fri Aug 09 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.3085, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Netherlands

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 21:55:54
From: Dmtiri Leontjev [dmitri.leontjev at jyu.fi]
Subject: Re-Envisioning Language Assessment to Meet the Needs of Learners in a Changing World: What Can Diagnostic and Dynamic Assessment Contribute?

Full Title: Re-Envisioning Language Assessment to Meet the Needs of Learners in a Changing World: What Can Diagnostic and Dynamic Assessment Contribute?
Short Title: AILA 2020