30.4625, Books: Null Subjects in Englishes: Schröter

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 6 03:41:39 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-4625. Thu Dec 05 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.4625, Books: Null Subjects in Englishes: Schröter

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 22:41:17
From: Asja Kusnezowa [Asja.Kusnezowa at degruyter.com]
Subject: Null Subjects in Englishes: Schröter

Title: Null Subjects in Englishes
Subtitle: A Comparison of British English and Asian Englishes
Series Title: Topics in English Linguistics [TiEL]

Publication Year: 2019
Publisher: De Gruyter Mouton
	   http://www.degruyter.com/mouton

Book URL: https://bit.ly/33BZJc1