30.520, Books: Words Divide, Pictographs Unite: Sevens

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 1 16:58:24 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-520. Fri Feb 01 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.520, Books: Words Divide, Pictographs Unite: Sevens

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 11:58:15
From: J. van Duijn Genet [lot at uva.nl]
Subject: Words Divide, Pictographs Unite: Sevens

Title: Words Divide, Pictographs Unite
Subtitle: Pictograph Communication Technologies for People with an Intellectual
Disability
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/words-divide-pictographs-unite-pictograph-communication-technologies-for-people-with-an-intellectual-disability