30.26, Calls: Applied Ling, Disc Analysis, Gen Ling, Lang Acquisition, Socioling/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 4 04:31:06 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-26. Thu Jan 03 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.26, Calls: Applied Ling, Disc Analysis, Gen Ling, Lang Acquisition, Socioling/USA

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 23:29:52
From: Bingjie Zheng [bingjie at wisc.edu]
Subject: 2019 Second Language Acquisition Symposium

Full Title: 2019 Second Language Acquisition Symposium
Short Title: 2019 SLA Symposium

Date: 19-Apr-2019 - 20-Apr-2020
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Contact Person: Bingjie Zheng
Meeting Email: bingjie at wisc.edu
Web Site: https://symposium.sla.wisc.edu/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Sociolinguistics