30.88, Qs: Idiom Study CxG - Participants wanted!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 8 06:26:50 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-88. Tue Jan 08 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.88, Qs: Idiom Study CxG - Participants wanted!

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 01:26:15
From: Pia Börgerding [pboergerding at uos.de]
Subject: Idiom Study CxG - Participants wanted!

Happy new year, everybody!

I am a student of English Linguistics at Osnabrück University, Germany. I am
currently writing my master's thesis on Construction Grammar and one part of
it is based on an empirical study of a particular phenomenon in language.

As I need as many native speakers of English as possible for this, I would be
extremely grateful if you would be willing to support me in the following
field study.

Please feel free to send this message and the link to students, colleagues,
friends and family! The survey takes about 15-20 minutes, and you might even
find one item or the other useful, interesting or funny!

Please use this link to access the survey website:

https://www.survey.uni-osnabrueck.de/limesurvey/index.php/359358?lang=en

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Linguistic Field(s): Ling & Literature
                     Linguistic Theories

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: