30.106, Calls: Applied Ling, Comp Ling, Ling Theories, Psycholing/United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 9 06:57:55 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-106. Wed Jan 09 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.106, Calls: Applied Ling, Comp Ling, Ling Theories, Psycholing/United Kingdom

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 01:57:23
From: Leigh Clark [leigh.clark at ucd.ie]
Subject: CHI 2019 Workshop on Mapping Theoretical and Methodological Perspectives for Understanding Speech Interface Interactions

Full Title: CHI 2019 Workshop on Mapping Theoretical and Methodological Perspectives for Understanding Speech Interface Interactions