30.213, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Taiwan

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 15 05:01:47 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-213. Tue Jan 15 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.213, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Taiwan

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 00:00:09
From: Cory Koby [corykoby at gmail.com]
Subject: 5th World Congress on Extensive Reading

Full Title: 5th World Congress on Extensive Reading
Short Title: ERWC5

Date: 09-Aug-2019 - 13-Aug-2019
Location: Taichung City, Taichung, Taiwan, Taiwan
Contact Person: Cory Koby
Meeting Email: programs at erfoundation.org
Web Site: http://erfoundation.org/erwc5/

Call Deadline: 15-Feb-2019

Meeting Description:

The Extensive Reading World Congress gathers all those involved with the
extensive reading approach -- students, teachers, scholars, writers and
publishers -- under one roof for a conference dedicated purely to extensive
reading. The Program Committee invites all scholars, practitioners,
administrators, and students involved or interested in Extensive Reading or
Extensive reading to join us for this bi-annual global summit. We have a
limited number of scholarships (including airfare, accomodation, and
conference fees) available for teachers who lack available resources to attend
but demonstrate a commitment to our field.

Call for Papers:

The World Congress on Extensive Reading gathers all those involved with the
extensive reading approach -- students, teachers, scholars, writers and
publishers -- under one roof for a conference dedicated purely to extensive
reading. The Program Committee invites all scholars and practitioners involved
in Extensive Reading or Extensive reading to submit a proposal for a long or
short paper on research or practice. We will also have a limited number of
longer workshop sessions available.
This year the ERWC5 will be held in Taichung City, Taiwan from August 9-13.

Submission guidelines can be found here:
http://erfoundation.org/erwc5/?page_id=33

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: