30.425, Books: Abdication of the Sovereign Self: Spano

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 25 16:48:35 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-425. Fri Jan 25 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.425, Books: Abdication of the Sovereign Self: Spano

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:48:26
From: Administration Team [admin at camrbidgescholars.com]
Subject: Abdication of the Sovereign Self: Spano

Title: Abdication of the Sovereign Self
Subtitle: The Psycholinguistics of Invalid Synthetic Propositions
Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Cambridge Scholars Publishing
	   http://www.cambridgescholars.com/

Book URL: https://cambridgescholars.com/abdication-of-the-sovereign-self/