30.458, Qs: Survey for Post Editors of Machine Translation

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 29 04:58:23 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-458. Mon Jan 28 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.458, Qs: Survey for Post Editors of Machine Translation

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:58:02
From: Clara Ginovart [clara.ginovart at upf.edu]

[PhD research]]

Hi! My name is Clara and I am a Spanish PhD student, currently living in
Paris.

If you post-edit machine translation output as part of your job, please
consider filling out this survey I designed for my PhD research:
https://form.jotformeu.com/82855955787379

It takes around 15 minutes. All the data is confidential and used for research
purposes only. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest regards,

Clara Ginovart
clara.ginovart at upf.edu

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics
                     Translation

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: